I know we set this date in advance so I'm in. I propose we do something close to a blue line stop though. With my commute from out by O'Hare, it's a bit far to get to Sweetwater. How about Sidebar Grille at 221 N LaSalle?
-Marv
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sanskritg <spanini@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Subject: [Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge] How about some beers this Thursday??
To: marvinlsmith@gmail.com
--
Posted By sanskritg to Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge at 10/18/2010 04:56:00 PM
From: sanskritg <spanini@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Subject: [Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge] How about some beers this Thursday??
To: marvinlsmith@gmail.com
It's been a looong time since we don't get together and drink a few right?
So The LettuceMan is asking if we get together just for fun and a good laugh and leave the 2BGC out of your mind for a while.
Who's with me?
--
Posted By sanskritg to Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge at 10/18/2010 04:56:00 PM
--
Marvin L Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment