Im out of town and i'll get back on Sunday. I'm open next week for measurements and payouts.
Pepe Lechuga
From: Marvin Smith <marvinlsmith@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:52:03 -0600
To: <panini6.tbgc@blogger.com>; Sam Galina<samuelgalina@gmail.com>; Eric Leon<ericleonleon1989@gmail.com>; Juan Francisco Orozco<heshke@gmail.com>; Pepe Lechuga<pepelechuga@hotmail.com>
Subject: TWOBUCK FINALE
As you all know, the TwoBuck challenge officially ends tomorrow 11/20.
I haven't heard back from anyone about meeting up to measure progress on the goals each of us set at the beginning of the competition. I don't know if you all are just busy, don't care or what. Either way, please respond TODAY on your availability in the next few days to get this over and done with. If you have no desire to meet up, just say that as well, and we can figure out a fair way for you to pay extra to those who have reached their goals.
Also provide your addresses to process payouts. I'd like to propose a deadline of paying out to whoever you owe by DEC 3. That's two weeks from today. Let me know your thoughts on that.
As men, let's get this taken care of without any issue.
-Marv
--
Marvin L Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment