Monday, August 23, 2010

Fwd: [Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge] Re: [Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge] Fwd: [Two B...

-Marvin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marvin Smith <marvinlsmith@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:23 AM
Subject: Fwd: [Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge] Re: [Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge] Fwd: [Two B...
To: panini6.tbgc@blogger.com


Nice job acting like an adult, Galina. I guess I should just expect your pre school antics from now on. I don't know if it's too much sand in your croch on those 20mile bike rides or what. Anyways, chill out and lets keep it civil.


 
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sanskritg <spanini@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:14 AM
Subject: [Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge] Re: [Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge] Fwd: [Two B...
To: marvinlsmith@gmail.com


Ok. Marvin piss off you are not in this and your two cents are not appreciated and I didn't even read your comments. Ximena.. This is very simple; if most of the members believe this is a valid Two Buck Chuck then it counts if not the no. Simple
I don't believe it should count.
SAm

Ponte Fresco
Mobile 219-712-8543
Office 312-861-0900
Fax 312-861-0901

El Aug 23, 2010, a las 11:01 AM, sanskritg <spanini@gmail.com> escribió:

Two buckas,
 
As the unofficial officiator, aside from the debate over walking itself as a worthy post, I think it should matter how many of you all have walked on the treadmill posts. If none, than X's shouldn't count. But I think it's very hard to call bullshit with a week left when some of yall probably have.  Or maybe not, I don't know. Remember it's a friendly competition where the key is intentional exercise, as it's hard to scrutinize the relative intensity of each other's workouts on a fair scale. 
 
My two cents,
 
Marv

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sanskritg <spanini@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 10:53 AM
Subject: [Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge] Re: [Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge] Galina
To: marvinlsmith@gmail.com


Let the war begin...


On 23 August 2010 10:50, sanskritg <spanini@gmail.com> wrote:
I honestly don't care what you think!
I did it as a work out and walking as a workout counts!
Sorry..
Ximena Diez de Bonilla
5529 W. Cermak Rd
Cicero, IL 60804
T: (708) 652-7272
F: (708) 652-2515
cel: (619) 572-2114

--
Posted By sanskritg to Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge at 8/23/2010 10:49:00 AM



--
Ana Serafin


--
Posted By sanskritg to Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge at 8/23/2010 10:53:00 AM



--
Marvin L Smith



--
Posted By sanskritg to Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge at 8/23/2010 11:01:00 AM


--
Posted By sanskritg to Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge at 8/23/2010 11:13:00 AM



--
Marvin L Smith




--
Marvin L Smith

1 comment:

  1. Relajate Galina!
    Parece que no tienes dinero para pagar... una cosa es ser competitivo y otra actuar como pendejo con tus "amigos".
    Acuerdate que luego te arrepientes de lo que dices!

    Ximena

    ReplyDelete