Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone
I got my yearly results from my physical screening and my doctor told me that there’s a big improvement from my last results!
I have to give all the credit to this great idea that even with all that beer I drink I’m still improving and feeling better by the day.
| DATE | Nov 2009 | July 2010 |
| Weight in lbs | 172 | 164 |
| Blood Pressure (ideal 120/80) | 120/69 | 120/66 |
| Body Fat % | 22.2 | 13.4 |
| HDL (Good) Cholesterol (ideal >40 mg/dL) | 53 | 58 |
| LDL (Bad) Cholesterol (ideal < 100 mg/dL) | 108 | 84 |
| Total Cholesterol (ideal < 200 mg/dL) | 170 | 145 |
| Triglycerides (ideal < 150 mg/dL) | 62 | 47 |
So let’s go out and drink a few to celebrate!!!
LettuceMan
--
Posted By sanskritg to Two Buck Gym Chuck Challenge at 8/03/2010 04:47:00 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment