Thursday, May 5, 2011

4th Two Buck FINAL REPORT and PAYOUT suggestions

So Fellas,

Our last Two Buck Challenge fell apart towards the end. I share most of the responsibility for losing the reporting and accountability focus in November. But you all know the reasons for this and how I was trying to kick ass in other ways.....still there is a matter of payouts....of which the major beneficiary would be Leon.

I've reviewed the blog and these were the final numbers.

NAME Posts
Leon 36
Suave 28
Lettuceman 20
JFO 10
Galina 0


I will be forwarding a detailed final report, shortly.

There are a couple of ethical dilemmas with this pay out.

1st, the measurements goals are not taken into consideration in this report and I believe Suave was banking on their results.

2nd, there were some posts by Leon, that I think Suave wanted to call a bullshit card.

3rd, I don't think Leon is interested in getting payed out. I don't blame him, it was not a good first experience for him with the Two Buck Challenge.

So having said all that, given the lack of goals measurements and that we all share some of the responsibility with not upholding the Two Buck commandment AND most importantly, since Leon is not part of the core group, my suggestion is that it will be up to you individually if you want to pay LEON out.

But I do HIGHLY suggest that at the very least we pay each other out based on our workout postings mentioned above. Suave and Lettuceman, I know ya'll missed out on your goal measurements.

What can I say other than it is something to review in our 10 commandments going forward on how realistic it is to include them again. I remember how difficult it was to get everyone to measure the goals.

So any thoughts or suggestions on how to pay this out, please post if you are inclined to do so.

As for me, Suave and Lettuceman.....you go some $$ coming to you next time I see you.

Your brother in arms,

JFO

No comments:

Post a Comment